Job title: Care Coordinator Complex Care
Location: Croydon, CR0 2LX, UK
Salary: to £30,000
Type of job: Full-time. Permanent. 40 hrs a week
First Option Healthcare is recruiting for a Care Coordinator to work in our new South London, offices in Croydon, CR0, UK. Full time, Permanent. 40hrs Salary up to c.£30,000 + depending upon experience.
First Option is a national provider of Complex Care & Healthcare packages for adults and children within their own homes. This is an office based full-time permanent post. An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, hardworking individual to join our organisation in a continued and unprecedented path of growth with fantastic future opportunities. You will be joining a dedicated team of 10 other Care Coordinators and Care managers to work alongside who are passionate and dedicated to what they do (but also have fun while they do it!!)
Package on offer to successful applicant for Care Coordinator role:
- Salary £27 to £30k
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33)
- Birthday day off
- Blue Light card (Discount card)
- Team building days out
- Training and Development days
- Company social events throughout the year
- Company pension
- Further company benefits
You will need to have a calm and confident nature to ensure a positive experience for families, service users and fellow team members, developing relationships across the business to ensure the bespoke service runs seamlessly.
Who we are looking for to fill this Care Coordinator role:-
Someone that may have worked in Care, Complex Care or Healthcare management or coordinating packages of care, experience of recruitment within this setting and knows how Complex Care differs from other types of home care packages.
Duties and Responsibilities for this Care Manager role:
- Developing and managing existing client relationships within the home care team.
- Recruiting candidates for packages as and when required
- Providing the clients, the appropriate care package and that continuity of care is a priority.
- Ensuring that all service user and care worker files are up to date with compliance guidelines.
- Working to deadlines in which you will ensure all your monthly reports and care package schedules are completed.
- Ensure your care team has all shifts allocated and any gaps in schedules are filled with appropriate staff as soon as possible.
- Working with the team to assist with their rota’s.
- Ensure compliance and quality control documentation has been completed prior to assignment to clients.
- Quality monitoring of service users.
Required Skills and experience for this Care Coordinator role:-
- Approachable, clear and a good communicator
- Excellent Telephone manner essential
- IT literate
- Excellent Customer Service experience and skills
- Experience of working within a Healthcare and or Recruitment office setting
- People management skills and experience
- Recruitment and or Resourcing of candidates ideally
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
Location; Croydon, Surrey, CR0, UK
Submit your CV to be considered for this role.
|Salary from:||GBP £27,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £30,000.00|