Job Title: Clinical Governance and Quality Assurance Lead
Type of role: Permanent Full-time, 40 hrs a week
Salary: up to £50,000 depending upon experience
Location: Croydon, CR0 2LX
First Option Healthcare, a provider of Complex Care Healthcare provider of Complex packages of Care to both Adult and Children, is looking to hire a Clinical Governance and Quality Assurance officer to ensures the quality and safety of the services being provided by First Option Healthcare through structured auditing, extensive compliance towards and CQC guidelines and continuous monitoring. This role works closely alongside the Clinical and Care coordinating teams as well as our Compliance team to achieve continuous improvement in all services, upholding the standards of national and local policies.
Remuneration Package and benefits for the Quality Assurance Manager post
- Salary: £40k to £50k depending upon experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Company events, Away days
- Further company benefits
- Employee support program
- Development opportunities and career progression
- Blue Light discount card
Skills and experience required for this role Clinical Governance and Quality Assurance Manager:
- Excellent communicator
- I.T. literate to a high standard
- Experience of working with CQC legislation and clinical governance.
- Working within Clinical Governance in a Healthcare setting or organisation
- A friendly and pleasant demeanour.
- Problem – Solving Skills:
- Organisational Skills:
- Commitment to Quality
Duties and Responsibilities of the Clinical Governance Manager
- Maintain Client records by processing documents and conducting regular audits.
- Identify errors and inconsistencies in client records.
- Assist Clinical team & Care coordinators with response’s to complaints and incidents.
- Manage Clinical Team’s diaries.
- Working with our compliance managers and ensuring our on boarding and maintenance
- Prepare and send all required documentation for clients.
- Continuously implement First Option Healthcare’s quality assurance policy and procedure to ensure we attain a CQC excellent rating
- Effectively monitor company key performance indicators and provide data to management that will support their decisions.
- Tracking the progress of ongoing action plans by working closely with other departments
Please apply now with your full CV to be considered.
This role and offer of employment will be subject to DBS and security check.