Job Title: Administrator
Salary - £22,000 per annum
Type or role: Full-Time, Permanent, 40hrs a week.
Hours – Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.30pm
Location: East Croydon, CR0 2LX, UK (Office Based)
We are recruiting for an Office Administrator at First Option Healthcare. As a trusted Healthcare Provider, we aim to ensure our values of Excellence, Respect, Collaboration, Integrity and Ownership are evidenced throughout all areas of care provision. We are clinically led and work tirelessly to ensure all care provision is safe, reliable, and effective. We would love you to join our team!
First Option healthcare is recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic growing team as an Office Administrator, delivering exceptional levels of customer service and operational resilience. Teamwork is at the heart of our culture therefore if you feel you have what it takes to create an amazing workspace, we would like to hear from you!
Reporting to the Admin and Marketing Team Leader within the HR and Admin Team, the role will require you to provide.
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Speed and accuracy in sending 100+ care documents each month to our clients.
- Updating database and in house systems to contain all relevant and up to date information in line with GDPR.
- Ordering office supplies and liaising with suppliers to proactively prevent stock or delivery issues.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for clinical team members.
- Photocopying, scanning, and filing appropriate documents as requested.
- Sorting and distributing outgoing and incoming post including recording data on special deliveries and arranging couriers.
- Cover of the reception desk when required.
- Answering phone calls and directing inquiries to the correct Department.
- General office upkeep and maintenance.
Creative responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Admin and Marketing Team Leader to create and finalise monthly newsletters for in house staff and clients.
- Creating content for our social media platforms and website.
- Formatting and finalising relevant documentation for management including memos, brochure, training handouts and posters.
- Liaising with the events committee to organise and promote in-house and external events.
Skills and experience required for this Office Administrator role
- Exceptional organisational skills, with a methodical and delivery focused approach
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Remuneration and Package: As an employee of First Option Healthcare, we offer:
- 28 days annual leave inc bank holidays
- A pension scheme
- Online shopping discounts available
- Long service awards
- Increasing annual leave with length of service
- Birthday off
Please express your interest for this role by attaching an up-to-date version of your CV in the application.