Job Title: Healthcare Compliance Manager
Salary: upto £35,000
Location: Croydon, Surrey, UK
Type of role: Full-time, Permanent. 40hrs week
First Option Healthcare are looking to hire two experienced Healthcare Compliance Officer to work in our UK headquarters in Croydon, Surrey.
You will need to have knowledge and experience of working in the Healthcare Compliance and used to working towards CQC compliance standards.
Essential Skills and experience required for this Compliance Officer role:
- Previous experience in compliance in a healthcare organisation / healthcare staffing agency
- CQC Compliance for on-boarding and recruiting Healthcare staff
- Ideally live locally or commutable to Croydon office
- Calm under pressure
- Effective management of the candidate pipeline
- Target driven
- High level customer service skills and strong telephone manner
- Ability to multitask
- Exceptional time management skills
- Able to work independently within a team
About our Company: First Option Healthcare.
We are a great company to work for with a fantastic team culture and environment. A fantastic group of people across the broader business. Regular team and company events and opportunities to work with different departments, the ethos of the business is second to none and that feeling of being part of a team is definitely apparent at First Option Healthcare. With the rate of growth and the plans for the future of the business, this is an ideal opportunity for any Healthcare Compliance experienced, ambitions and enthusiastic person to grow their career and develop their own team.
Package on offer for this Healthcare Compliance Area officer role:
- Salary £32,500 increasing to £35,000 after probation depending upon experience.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Company events
- Further company benefits
- Employee support program
- Development opportunities and career progression
The role of Compliance Officer:
As a CQC regulated Healthcare provider of Complex packages of Paediatric and Adult care, we are very proud of our rigorous compliance standards and have made a name for ourselves with our clients for providing the highest quality of care. You will be working very closely within your allotted area alongside the area recruiter, area clinical lead and area care manager to ensure new packages of care are mobilized and a full complement of compliant staff are available to our care managers.
Main responsibilities of this Compliance Officer role will include:-
- Data entry / utilising People Planner system
- Documentation checks, Right to work checks, DBS checks, NMC checks, Employment checks & Identity checks
- Ensuring processes are completed in-line with CQC regulation
- Maintaining knowledge of the right to work guidance issued by the home office
- Contacting candidates obtaining their documentation
- Achieve targets and KPI’s agreed with manager
If you are interested in this Area Compliance Manager role please apply here with a copy of your up to date CV and we will be happy to discuss the roe in more detail with you.