Job Title:- Talent Acquisition Partner Healthcare Recruitment Consultant. Healthcare
Salary:- to £35000 base. £40k+ OTE
Location:- Croydon, CR02 2LX, UK
Type of job: Full-time, Permanent 40 hrs
First Option Healthcare is recruiting for a Healthcare Talent Acquisition Partner to become an Internal recruiter role / Area Recruiter to support our Healthcare organisation. You will be placing Specialist nurses and HCA's candidates into packages of care on a permanent
Package on offer for this Recruitment Consultant post:
- Salary: to £35000 - £40k + OTE (commission fee paid for each candidate successfully placed)
- Company Pension
- Holiday: 23 days plus 8 bank holidays + Birthday off
- Fantastic company perks and benefits
- Amazing team environment and rewarding career opportunity
- Team building days out
- Rapid career progression
Who we are looking to hire for this Healthcare Recruitment Consultant role:
If you are Recruiter that is tired of just chasing KPI's just to hit commission thresholds and want to feel part of a team, feel valued for your efforts, in a worthwhile meaningful post and business this could be the role for you. You must have at least 1 year healthcare recruitment experience based in the UK.
Our company - First Option Healthcare:
We are a healthcare provider of Complex Care packages to Children and Adults across the country with very complex healthcare needs in their own home.
This is a fantastic company to be part of, we know how to look after our people.
Great ethics and standards are what we live by and the resulting reputation we have created is one of high standards and quality care and are one of the fastest organically growing Healthcare providers in the Complex Care sector.
The role of Recruitment Consultant at First Option Healthcare:
You will be working not only with other Area recruiters but also with a team of Care Managers based in the office who look after the package's day to day, to recruit for new packages of care in your specified region. Reporting to the Regional lead you will be involved with packages from the very start and also support current packages of care by recruiting the required healthcare professionals: Specialist nurses, HCA's and other members of the team, to provide the standard of Care we have become well known for. As well as working with the team you will be required to occasionally meet the teams and family members of patients in the field to build rapport to ensure you are recruiting the right people.
Skills and experience required for this Healthcare Recruitment consultant post:
- Approachable, clear and a good communicator
- A good understanding and experience of healthcare recruitment
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and methods of recruiting
- Proactive recruitment skills; Not only but as well as the normal job posting and cv searching and social media recruiting
- Ability to track down the right experienced candidates for the role and head hunt specific people
- Healthcare Recruitment experience based in the UK 1 year +
- Able to live and work freely in the UK without visa restriction
- Based near or commutable to Croydon
To be considered for this Healthcare Recruitment Consultant - Area Recruiter role, please apply with an up-to-date CV