Job Title: Paediatric Nurse
Job Location: Cambridge, UK
Type of job: Full time AND part time, 20-40hrs per week available
Salary: £28.00-£36.00 p/h
First Option Healthcare is looking to recruit Full and Part-time Paediatric Nurses in the Cambridge area. We are a trusted complex care provider, our aim is to ensure our values of Excellence, Respect, Collaboration, Integrity and Ownership are evidenced throughout all areas of care provision. We are clinically led and support a vast number of service users across England and pride ourselves on providing safe, quality care for patients of all ages and with varying needs.
Essential skills and requirements for this Paediatric Nurse role:
- Cough Assist
- NG Tube feeding,
- Seizure Management
- NMC Registration
- Valid UK driving License
What we can offer you as a Paediatric Nurse at First Option Healthcare?
- VIP Nurse and Healthcare Assistant scheme
- Referral scheme: you can receive £150 for a healthcare assistant or £300 for a nurse
- Online shopping discounts available.
- Bespoke on-site and classroom-based training and development, with career progression opportunities and continuous clinical support
- State of the art technology provided within each care package
- Monthly supervisions to ensure you are always supported in your role
- NMC revalidation and CPD support
- 24/7 support from clinical leads and out of hours care management
We are currently recruiting for an RCN / RSCN to join our friendly and quickly growing team.
Duties and responsibilities of this Paediatric Nurse role:
- Using complex care equipment and carrying out complex care procedures
- Supporting clients outside of the home where required i.e., medical appointments
- Caring for patients within their own home and building a rapport with family members
- Ensure care plans and other information are followed and any changes are escalated to clinical leads efficiently and safely.
Please note in order to be considered for this Paediatric Nurse role you must be able to meet compliance requirements including willingness to obtain a valid DBS, attend mandatory training and provide satisfactory references.
Location considerations: Cambridge, Cambourne, Newmarket, Soham, Ely, St Ives Royston, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Huntingdon
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be female in accordance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 and Equality Act 2010.